[NOW STARTING!] NOGIKOI SUB PROJECT

Hello!! 

I am back (again)... MAR is here!

This time I want to proudly announce a new project: NOGIKOI SUB PROJECT!


Yup, it is the Nogizaka46’s card and dating mobile game that is available in Japanese App Store and Play Store. This game has produced a lot (really a lot) of visual-novel-like romantic stories with the Nogizaka46’s members with a good quality. I have played it, and I admit that many stories have successfully made my heart beat (especially if it is my oshimen story) .


However, I found out that there are not many English subtitles available for this game, even though the Japanese videos are available on YouTube. Then, to spend some time during the Corona quarantine, I made a tool (I called it Nogikoi SubTool) that is able to extract a Japanese subtitle automatically from a Nogikoi video in JUST FIVE MINUTES! Cutting hours of the tiresome timing process out. And the only processes left are translation and QC.


Because there are a lot of Nogikoi videos available out there, I need your help :) I am planning to open recruitment for translators and QC and I am also planning to share the translation job to the public so that anyone can participate in the project. I will announce it in another post.


This project is supported by NogiArea, a place where you can easily find subs made by various Nogizaka46’s fansub. This project is also the subtitle provider for Seditious46’s platform. It is a great platform where you can learn Japanese through Nogikoi videos. All of the raw videos that we used so far are from ウツミMC YouTube Channel.


Below is a sample of what Nogikoi SubTool can provide. It is a snapshot of a subtitle file that contains the Japanese text extraction from a video. This subtitle was produced automatically in around three minutes.



A sample result (rough translation, not QC-ed):

HERE


Available Nogikoi series database:

HERE


Recruitment page:

HERE


That’s all that I want to announce for now. With this, I hope that we can spread more Nogizaka46’s love to the world. 


Cheers,

MAR 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

150428 AKBINGO! 337 English Sub & Indonesian Sub

130611 AKBINGO! 242 English Sub & Indonesian Sub

130618 AKBINGO! 243 English & Indonesian Sub